Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
1. The Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Client in the order proposal. Upon delivery, the Client’s signature (or the signature of a Client’s representative) will be required. No deliveries will be made to P.O. Boxes.
2. Safilo will verify within 2 (two) working days the occurrence of any supervening disruption in the stock of the Products, despite Safilo’s on-going best efforts to care for availability, or of events of force majeure hindering correct completion of the order. In such a case, Safilo will contact the Client, which will have discretion, to agree with Safilo on alternative ways of executing or waiving the order. Should the Client waive the order, Safilo will not charge the Client any amount.
3. Safilo shall issue a purchase receipt for each order; the invoice will be sent to the Client via e-mail. The purchase receipt is issued on the basis of the information provided by the Client when the order was made. Once a purchase receipt has been issued, it cannot be modified.
4. Shipping and delivery expenses are borne by the Client, unless otherwise indicated in the order form, and are indicated separately in the order form.
5. The purchased Products will be delivered by a courier selected by Safilo (the “Courier”) Monday through Friday, with the exception of local or national holidays.
Deliveries will be made within the standard times of 3-5 (three-five) working days and, in any event, by no later than 30 (thirty) days as of the date of the Order Confirmation (except in case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, as customarily intended under applicable laws including, without limitation, strikes, extraordinary weather conditions, computer faults and telecommunication shutdowns, or other extraordinary circumstances out of Safilo’s control).
The Client will be able to track the shipment through the link provided by Safilo in the email confirming delivery. To the extent that further information or support is needed, the Client can contact Safilo Customer Service through the appropriate online form and request assistance.
6. Upon delivery of the Products by the courier, the Client (or his/her representative) must verify that:
(i) the number of items delivered corresponds to the number of items indicated on the delivery note; and
(ii) the packaging and its seals are intact, undamaged, not wet or altered in any manner.
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the Product or any discrepancies in the number of items or documentation must be immediately indicated in writing on the Courier’s delivery note.